We charge £9.99 for delivery to the UK mainland. If you live outside of this area, please contact us for a quotation.
Delivery of Packages
Most smaller items are usually delivered within 2 working days from when you placed the order, provided that they are in stock and will typically be sent via Royal Mail or a courier. For orders placed on Saturday or Sunday, the earliest delivery day would be Tuesday.
Delivery of Larger Items
Most larger products will be delivered to the room of your choice, provided that reasonable access is available. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. As soon as your items are ready for despatch, we will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
We know that unexpected things happen from time to time and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry. Just call us on 01342 888217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least three days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another, more convenient date with you.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be very happy with everything that you buy from us. Please make sure you check your items thoroughly when they arrive, before they are used or installed.
If, for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase...
Within 16 days
We give you 16 days
to ensure that the products you ordered are exactly what you wanted. If they're not, we'll either exchange them or offer a refund. It is important that you ensure that the items to be returned are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- Refunds will be provided only once the item or items have been returned to us.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us and it results in damage, spoiling or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- For your security and protection, refunds are given by the same method that was used to pay for the goods in the first place.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Some products are excluded from our 16-day money back guarantee. These are:
- Any product or service which has been tailored to your specifications or personalised.
- Items that are likely to go off or deteriorate quickly.
- Sealed items that you have opened, such as audio or video recordings, computer software or mattresses.
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you experience a problem with a faulty item...
- Within 30 days
Please contact us to facilitate the return of the faulty product and we will offer you a refund, replacement or repair.
- After 30 days but within 1 year of purchase
Please contact us to facilitate the return of your faulty item and we will usually be able to repair it for you. If we cannot offer a repair, then we will give you a replacement product.
Most of our goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre and some bulky items are dispatched directly from our suppliers. The delivery times quoted can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances.
We'll typically deliver any large and bulky item to any room, provided that our staff do not feel there are any health and safety issues such as a staircase which is too narrow, or there is danger to the customer's property or the goods being delivered. In short, if there is reasonable access to the room for the item being delivered, our staff will be happy to help you.